Poe 3.12 is coming to an end, what are some fun builds you've tried in path of exile 3.2? Either utilizing a unique in a new way or a skill. I feel the ascendency changes opened up many new possibilities and would like to see what everyone else has tried. Let's see what fun build collectors of poe currency have ever tried:
I've played a few of builds so far this league:
- Quad-curse Frostbolt/Vortex Occultist with Soul Strike;
- Arc/Tendrils Elementalist with Inpulsa's Broken Heart, Mind of the Council, and Berek's Grip;
- Seven-curse support Occultist with Soul Strike and Quill Rain;
I've theorycrafted several builds that are currently being played by my friends:
- Magma Orb Deadeye with Gloomfang;
- Siege Ballista Ascendant with Iron Commander, Wildwrap, Hyrri's Demise, and Shaper's Touch;
- Tectonic Slam Juggernaut with Tidebreaker and a ton of reduced stun threshold;
These are the next builds I plan to test out before the league ends (not necessarily in order):
- CI Molten Strike Juggernaut with Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch;
- Elemental Cleave Saboteur with Kongming's Stratagem and the Effigon;
- Shrapnel Shot Champion with the Tempest;
I'm enjoying the Arc/Tendrils Elementalist. Inpulsa's and Beacon of Ruin together can turn Arc into a really solid clearing skill. My issue with the build is with its defenses. With endgame gear it's only 6K life and 2.4K mana, which doesn't sound that bad except that there are no other defenses aside from Fortify.
If you want to perform better in the path of exile, you can buy path of exile currency at Eznpc, which will make your game road more smooth.